Base Mount Speed 10m/s.
(Mount speeds can increase with added mount armors).
These lightning-fast horses can trace their bloodlines back to Auroria.
- This mount can be obtained currently by purchasing it for 500 Gilda from Mirage Isle or rewards section in Market Place.
- This mount is no longer available for purchase through the Purebred Certificate.
- You need to purchase from Mirage Isle a Bloodstock mount which is one of the 3 Mirage Horses 'Alabaster Lilyut Horse, Black Lilyut Horse or Dappled Lilyut Horse'.
Take the quest from the Mirage Rancher on Mirage Isle:
- 'Reining It In' - Alabaster Lilyut Horse
- 'Whinny Some, Lose Some' - Black Lilyut Horse
- 'Stable Population' - Dappled Lilyut Horse
Whichever of the 3 you chose you need to level the horse to 50.
- Once your horse is level 50 you should purchase a Purebred Certificate - Certifies that a horse is Purebred. Deliver to the Rancher on Mirage Isle.
- You can purchase a Purebred Certificate from any Stablehand NPC for 500g.
- Head back to the quest NPC and summon your level 50 horse, then complete the quest to receive the Black Arrow mount.
- Doing this quest will trade your current level 50 horse for the Black Arrow mount. Meaning you will no longer own the horse mount you raised to level 50 as you will be trading it in with the Mount Rancher for a new black arrow mount.
- Also once it becomes a Black Arrow it drops back down to level 30.
- ? (Level 5)
- ? (Level 10)
- ? (Level 15)
- ? (Level 20)
- ? (Level 25)
- This mount can be obtained by all races.
- You can obtain additional armor for your mount (shown on the mount interface screen). Armor can be obtained from stable NPC's. crafting, drops and events.
- The boxed set of Lilyhut Horse Prestige Armor can be equipped on Black Arrow mount aswell.
- Mounts will go straight into your Bag. If you want to free some space up you can place mounts in your Bank, just speak to a Warehouse Manager (Banker) found in all main towns.
- Black Arrow will only glow bright if you turn on the HDR graphics for the game.