Base Mount Speed 9 m/s.
(Mount speeds can increase with added mount armors).
Snowlion mounts run like the wind; give them the reins on flat ground, and they'll run for hours.
- This is the starter mount for the Firran Race. The Lion mount comes in 3 different colors, you get to pick and raise one.
- If you follow the quests in your starting zone you will eventually be given one that takes you to the mount stables.
- Purchase which mount you would like for 10 Silver. Place your baby mount on the ground and then interact with it, you will now need to feed it a Vita Root.
- You should of been given a Vita Seed from completing the mount quest that sent you here. If you dont have a Vita Seed in your bag you can go and purchase one from the towns Seed Merchant.
- Plant your Vita Seed and wait for it to grow into a Vita Root, this should only take around 30 seconds. Now you can feed the Vita Root to your baby mount, this will make your mount grow.
- Now your mount requires some water, get water from the stables Well.
- Give your mount some water, keep interacting with your mount until it grows into an adult. Now you can click the mount to add it to your bag.
- Run! (Level 5)
- Mounted Arrowshot (Level 10)
- Overrun (Level 15)
- Anabolica (Level 20)
- Dash (Level 25)
- This mount can also be purchased from the in game Marketplace. Access the shop through the menu.
- This mount can be obtained by all races.
- Your mount can level up and you can obtain additional armor. Armor can be obtained from stable NPC's, crafting, drops and events.
- Mounts will go straight into your Bag. If you want to free some space up you can place mounts in your Bank, just speak to a Warehouse Manager (Banker) found in all main towns.