Gallant Buckskin Lilyut Horse
This horse has become more fearless.
Guide to Obtain:
- To obtain this mount you need to use a Gallant Buckskin Anima on your Buckskin Lilyut Horse.
- Gallant Buckskin Anima > Contains the anima of an especially courageous Lilyut horse who wanted its spirit to be used to inspire future generations to new heights of bravery.
- A Gallant Buckskin Anima is a crafted item and requires 250 Labor to make (Vocation Dungeons & Workbench Distorted Mistsong Workbench).
The materials you need are:
- x 28 Sunset Portalstone
- x 144 Abyssal Shard
- x 6 Prime Lunarite
- x 5 Eternal Winter Chill
- x 12 Heat of Eternal Summer
- x 3 Topaz
- Once you have a Gallant Buckskin Anima use it on your Buckskin Lilyut Horse, it will also require 250 Labor to infuse the horse with the Anima (horse can be any level).
- Please note that once you infuse the horse any gear equipped will disappear. The original Buckskin Lilyut Horse will also disappear and be replaced with the Gallant Buckskin Lilyut Horse.
- Mounted Attack (Level 10) - Deals 350% of Melee Attack as Physical Damage with a chance of Tripping targets while mounted. Enables rider to attack an enemy behind them when in Bloodlust mode.
- Run! (Level 20) - Increases Pet Move Speed +50% for 10 sec. Can't be used while carrying a trade pack.
- Mounted Defense (Level 30) - Grants mount and rider immunity to Ranged Damage, Knockback, and Stun for 5 sec.
- Breakthrough (Level 40) - Charges at an enemy for 3 sec and breaks through enemy lines. Inflicts Knockback and Trip on targeted enemy. Can't be used while carrying a trade pack.
- Reckless Charge (Level 50) - Triggers a ferocious charge into a target. Deals damage and knocks the target down. Can inflict more damage with Dash active. Can't be used while carrying a trade pack.
- This mount can be obtained by all races.
- You can obtain additional armor for your mount (shown on the mount interface screen). Armor can be obtained from stable NPC's, crafting, drops, events etc.
- Mounts will go straight into your Bag. If you want to free some space up you can place mounts in your Bank, just speak to a Warehouse Manager (Banker) found in all main towns.