Gallant Green Elk
This elk has become more fearless.
Guide to Obtain:
- To obtain this mount you need to use a Gallant Green Elk Anima on your Green Elk.
- Gallant Green Elk Anima > Contains the anima of an especially courageous elk who wanted its spirit to be used to inspire future generations to new heights of bravery.
- A Gallant Green Elk Anima is a crafted item and requires 250 Labor to make (Vocation Dungeons & Workbench Distorted Mistsong Workbench).
The materials you need are:
- x 28 Sunset Portalstone
- x 144 Abyssal Shard
- x 6 Prime Lunarite
- x 5 Eternal Winter Chill
- x 12 Heat of Eternal Summer
- x 3 Emerald
- Once you have a Gallant Green Elk Anima use it on your Green Elk, it will also require 250 Labor to infuse the elk with the Anima (elk can be any level).
- Please note that once you infuse the elk any gear equipped will disappear. The original Green Elk will also disappear and be replaced with the Gallant Green Elk.
- Mounted Arrowshot (Level 10) - Fires an arrow at an enemy, dealing Physical Damage equal to 80% of the rider's ranged attack.
- Run! (Level 20) - Increases Pet Move Speed +50% for 10 sec. Can't be used while carrying a trade pack.
- Mounted Fire Arrow (Level 30) - Fires a burning arrow to deal +300% of Ranged Attack as Physical Damage; also deals +200% of Ranged Attack as damage over 5 seconds.
- Elegant Leap (Level 40) - Triggers a long, elegant leap 25m forward. Can't be used while carrying a trade pack.
- Precise Shot (Level 50) - Fires arrows that deal damage equal to 700% Ranged Attack. Places a Ranged Attack tag on the target.
- This mount can be obtained by all races.
- You can obtain additional armor for your mount (shown on the mount interface screen). Armor can be obtained from stable NPC's, crafting, drops, events etc.
- Mounts will go straight into your Bag. If you want to free some space up you can place mounts in your Bank, just speak to a Warehouse Manager (Banker) found in all main towns.