Gallant Sandmane Snowlion
This Snowlion has become more fearless.
Guide to Obtain:
- To obtain this mount you need to use a Gallant Sandmane Anima on your Sandmane Snowlion.
- Gallant Sandmane Anima > Contains the anima of an especially courageous snowlion who wanted its spirit to be used to inspire future generations to new heights of bravery.
- A Gallant Sandmane Anima is a crafted item and requires 250 Labor to make (Vocation Dungeons & Workbench Distorted Mistsong Workbench).
The materials you need are:
- x 28 Sunset Portalstone
- x 144 Abyssal Shard
- x 6 Prime Lunarite
- x 5 Eternal Winter Chill
- x 12 Heat of Eternal Summer
- x 3 Topaz
- Once you have a Gallant Sandmane Anima use it on your Sandmane Snowlion, it will also require 250 Labor to infuse the Snowlion with the Anima (snowlion can be any level).
- Please note that once you infuse the Snowlion any gear equipped will disappear. The original Sandmane Snowlion will also disappear and be replaced with the Gallant Sandmane Snowlion.
- Overrun (Level 10) - Triggers a charge that can Stun a distant enemy for 2 sec. Can't be used while carrying a trade pack.
- Run! (Level 20) - Increases Pet Move Speed +50% for 10 sec. Can't be used while carrying a trade pack.
- Beastsense (Level 30) - Widens rider's Stealth detection range +50%.
- Dash (Level 40) - Triggers an invincible forward run for 3 sec. Shares a cooldown with Leader of the Pack. Can't be used while carrying a trade pack.
- Leader of the Pack (Level 50) - Triggers a roar to gather all raid members mounts within 15m into a pack for 10 seconds. Increases pack’s Move Speed +20%. Increases the pack leader’s speed as more mounts join the pack. Shares a cooldown with Dash. Can't be used while carrying a trade pack.
- This mount can be obtained by all races.
- You can obtain additional armor for your mount (shown on the mount interface screen). Armor can be obtained from stable NPC's, crafting, drops, events etc.
- Mounts will go straight into your Bag. If you want to free some space up you can place mounts in your Bank, just speak to a Warehouse Manager (Banker) found in all main town.