Gallant Whitetail Leomorph
This Leomorph has become more fearless.
Guide to Obtain:
- To obtain this mount you need to use a Gallant Whitetail Anima on your Whitetail Leomorph.
- Gallant Whitetail Anima > Contains the anima of an especially courageous leomorph who wanted its spirit to be used to inspire future generations to new heights of bravery.
- A Gallant Whitetail Anima is a crafted item and requires 250 Labor to make (Vocation Dungeons & Workbench Distorted Mistsong Workbench).
The materials you need are:
- x 28 Sunset Portalstone
- x 144 Abyssal Shard
- x 6 Prime Lunarite
- x 5 Eternal Winter Chill
- x 12 Heat of Eternal Summer
- x 3 Diamond
- Once you have a Gallant Whitetail Anima use it on your Whitetail Leomorph, it will also require 250 Labor to infuse the Leomorph with the Anima (leomorph can be any level).
- Please note that once you infuse the leomorph any gear equipped will disappear. The original Whitetail Leomorph will also disappear and be replaced with the Gallant Whitetail Leomorph.
- Mounted Attack (Level 10) - Deals 350% of Melee Attack as Physical Damage with a chance of Tripping targets while mounted. Enables rider to attack an enemy behind them when in Bloodlust mode.
- Run! (Level 20) - Increases Pet Move Speed +50% for 10 sec. Can't be used while carrying a trade pack.
- Drop Back (Level 30) - A clever Leomorph can jump farther than other Leomorphs. Triggers a 15m backward leap to quickly escape danger. Can't be used while carrying a trade pack.
- Enhanced Owner's Escape (Level 40) - Teleports the rider forward 18m and increases rider's Move Speed. Can't be used while carrying a trade pack.
- Improved Stealth Move (Level 50) - Stealths both mount and rider for 30 sec. Decreases Move Speed -15%. Stealth ends if you move, attack, or are attacked. Can't be used in combat.
- This mount can be obtained by all races.
- You can obtain additional armor for your mount (shown on the mount interface screen). Armor can be obtained from stable NPC's, crafting, drops, events etc.
- Mounts will go straight into your Bag. If you want to free some space up you can place mounts in your Bank, just speak to a Warehouse Manager (Banker) found in all main towns.