Base Mount Speed 10.0 m/s.
(Mount speeds can increase with added mount armors).
The only rabbit rumored to possess his own pack of hunting dogs, Lord Cottontail is the iron-pawed patriarch of the legendary Cottontail family. All of his dates are very important, and he is never late. Ever.
- Lord Cottontail mount can be purchase for 350 Loyalty.
- This mount is not always available - limited time only usually once a year (around easter).
- This mount is a rare drop chance from Lord Cottontail's Archeum Supply Crates.
- Lord Cottontail's Archeum Supply Crate costs Credits and can be purchased from the in game Marketplace, access the shop through the menu.
- Run! (Level 5)
- Hippity Hop (Level 10+) - Triggers a jump. Can't be used while carrying a trade pack.
- Hop Back (Level 15+) - Triggers a 12 m backwards leap to escape danger. Can't be used while carrying a trade pack.
- Owner's Escape (Level 20+) - Teleports the rider 18 meters forward, out of the saddle. Can't be used while carrying a trade pack.
- Carrot Care (Level 50+) - Allows the rabbit to munch on a carrot for 10 seconds, restoring health and mana. Movement cancels the skill.
- This mount can also be obtained by all races.
- Lord Cottontail's Archeum Supply Crate and Lord Cottontail are untradeable.
- You can obtain additional armor for your mount (shown on the mount interface screen). Armor can be obtained from Marketplace, you can only use rabbit mount armor.
- Mounts will go straight into your Bag. If you want to free some space up you can place mounts in your Bank, just speak to a Warehouse Manager (Banker) found in all main towns.
Light of Kyrios