This hulking bear may look fierce, but has been trained to be a protective and cuddly mount.
- To obtain a Polaris Bjorne mount you need to breed them.
- You can start a bear breeding farm and purchase Blizzard Cub's for 4 gold from any Livestock Merchant.
- The bear breeding process can be sped up depending on the climate where you build a farm.
- Place the Blizzard Cub's on your farmland and feed them until they mature, this is when they will turn into male or females.
- You will need to feed the bears Combined Feed and you should feed them every day.
- To get Combined Feed you can purchase it from Auction Houses or craft it using a Farmer's Workstation.
- A Farmer's Workstation is made from a Carpentry Workbench found in all main towns. Choose Carpentry then click into Workbenches/stations.
- You can also Sheer your bears after they are fed well for fur.
- You will need male and female blizzard bears for a chance at producing the bear mounts.
- Keep feeding and sheering the bears, eventually a male has the chance to mate which is when you have the option to try breeding.
- Male bears are harder to get, you want to place the males within 5 meters of the females.
- Once a female blizzard bear is pregnant it will take 31 hours and 25 minutes until ready to give birth which will cost Labor points to summon.
- Once you help the mount give birth you will obtain a Polaris Cub which you feed it a Vita Root and some water so it can grow.
- Vita Root can be purchased from any town Seed Merchant, Water is free from any Water Well found mainly in towns.
- The Polaris Cub will either turn into a Polaris Ursun (battle pet) or Polaris Bjorne (mount).
- Run (Level 5) - Increases movement speed +50% for 10sec .
- I Am the Bear (Level 10) - Absorbs mount's and riders received magic damage and grants immunity to trip, snare, and impale for 5sec.
- Health regen (Level 15) - Heals pet's health.
- ? (Level 20) - ?
- Carry and Run (Level 25) - Instructs the bear to pick up its master and run for 4sec, its master becomes invincible, but the bear receives 2x damage. Can't be triggered if the master is wearing a tradepack.
- This mount can also be obtained by all races.
- You can obtain additional armor for your mount (shown on the mount interface screen). Armor can be obtained from stable NPC's. crafting, drops and events.
- Mounts will go straight into your Bag. If you want to free some space up you can place mounts in your Bank, just speak to a Warehouse Manager (Banker) found in all main towns.