Striped Death Supply Crate.
Base Mount Speed 10.0 m/s.
Black war tigers are known as Rajani in honor of Empress Pavitra’s legendary mount. It is said the cat devoured not only her enemies, but all of its other handlers, and would permit only the empress to touch it.
- This mount is a rare drop chance from Striped Death Supply Crates.
- Striped Death Supply Crate costs 490 Credits and can be purchased from the in game Marketplace, access the shop through the menu.
- If you get this mount within a crate you will also receive the War Tiger armor set.
New Loyalty Items for this mount are:
- War Tiger Helm – Cost: 50 Loyalty
- War Tiger Saddle – Cost: 60 Loyalty
- War Tiger Legguards – Cost: 65 Loyalty
- Gnaw (Pet Level 10+) – Sharpen’s caster’s bite, dealing Physical Damage and additional damage. Triggers Vicious Bite if Invisible Predator is active. Vicious Bite deals Physical Damage and reduces a target’s Move Speed.
- 4-Leg Lope (Pet Level 20+) – Increases Move Speed +50% for its duration. Triggers Careen if Invisible Predator is active. Careen dramatically increases Move Speed, then decreases gradually. Can’t be used while carrying a trade pack.
- Overwhelm (Pet Level 30+) – Charges to a distant target and inflicts Stun for its duration. Triggers Ambush if Invisible Predator is active. Ambush damages the target enemy. Can’t be used while carrying a trade pack.
- Dash (Pet Level 40+) – Lets the mount dash invincibly forward. Triggers Rip-Roaring if Invisible Predator is active. Rip-Roaring triggers a fast run and grants invincibility. Damages nearby enemies. Can’t be used while carrying a trade pack.
- Invisible Predator (Pet Level 50+) – Stealths the mount and rider for 5 seconds. Enhances certain other skills while active. Can’t be used while carrying a trade pack.
Can only be equipped with the exclusive War Tiger armor.
- This mount can also be obtained by all races.
- This mount has it's own armor you can buy.
- Mounts will go straight into your Bag. If you want to free some space up you can place mounts in your Bank, just speak to a Warehouse Manager (Banker) found in all main towns.