Base Mount Speed 10.0 m/s.
(Mount speeds can increase with added mount armors).
A notorious rogue, Sir Hoppington fills his days with practical jokes, carrot-eating competitions, and daring midnight raids on the local farmers' vegetable gardens.
- This mount is obtained from the in game shop 'Marketplace'.
- Press 'N' or find the shopping trolley icon in bottom right corner of screen to access.
- Sir Hoppington is available to purchase through the 'Wrapped Sir Hoppington Crate' - costs 2275 Credits. It's a tradable package that contains Sir Hoppington mount and his golden bunny armor.
- This mount is not always available - limited time only usually once a year (around easter).
- Run! (Level 5+)
- Hippity Hop (Level 10+) - Triggers a jump. Can't be used while carrying a trade pack.
- Hop Back (Level 15+) - Triggers a 12 m backwards leap to escape danger. Can't be used while carrying a trade pack.
- Owner's Escape (Level 20+) - Teleports the rider 18 meters forward, out of the saddle. Can't be used while carrying a trade pack.
- Carrot Care (Level 50+) - Allows the rabbit to munch on a carrot for 10 seconds, restoring health and mana. Movement cancels the skill.
- This mount can also be obtained by all races.
- You can obtain additional armor for your mount (shown on the mount interface screen). Armor can be obtained from Marketplace, you can only use rabbit mount armor.
- Mounts will go straight into your Bag. If you want to free some space up you can place mounts in your Bank, just speak to a Warehouse Manager (Banker) found in all main towns.