Base Mount Speed 9 m/s.
(Mount speeds can increase with added mount armors).
In a long race, the average yata could easily outpace the average horse. However, yatas aren't as robust in a fight; it's sadly impossible to cuddle something to death.
- To obtain a Striped Yata you need to experiment with breeding Yata's.
- You can start a Yata breeding farm and purchase Cashmere Yata Calf's for 2 gold and 50 silver from any Livestock Merchant.
- Place the Yata Calf's on your farmland and feed them until they mature, this is when they will turn into male or females.
- You will need to feed them Combined Feed and you should feed your Yata's every day.
- To get Combined Feed you can purchase it from Auction Houses or craft it using a Farmer's Workstation.
- A Farmer's Workstation is made from a Carpentry Workbench found in all main towns. Choose Carpentry then click into Workbenches/stations.
- You can also Sheer your Yata's after they are fed well for fur.
- You will need male and female Yata's for a chance at producing the different thoroughbred Yata mounts.
- Keep feeding and sheering the Yata's, eventually a male has the chance to mate which is when you have the option to try breeding.
- Male Yata's are harder to get, you want to place the males within 5 meters of the females.
- Once a female Yata is pregnant it will take 12 hours until ready to give birth which will cost Labor points to summon.
- Once you help the mount give birth you will obtain another Yata Calf for breeding or a Striped Yata Calf mount.
- Feed it a Vita Root and some water so it can grow.
- Vita Root can be purchased from any town Seed Merchant, Water is free from any Water Well found mainly in towns.
- Once your Striped Yata Calf has been looked after it will turn into a mount.
- ? (Level 5)
- ? (Level 10)
- ? (Level 15)
- ? (Level 20)
- ? (Level 25)
- This mount can be obtained by all races.
- You can obtain additional armor for your mount (shown on the mount interface screen). Armor can be obtained from stable NPC's. crafting, drops and events.
- Mounts will go straight into your Bag. If you want to free some space up you can place mounts in your Bank, just speak to a Warehouse Manager (Banker) found in all main towns.