- To get this mount the Guild need to successfully defend their castle (a Guild currently controlling the Land of Origin).
- By doing this they earn Lords Coins which Guild Leaders can purchase perks, gear and the mount.
- Guilds claim land and control the resources there, it will be taken away though if you lose your land.
- ? (Level 5)
- ? (Level 10)
- ? (Level 15)
- ? (Level 20)
- ? (Level 25)
- This mount can also be obtained by all races.
- You can obtain additional armor for your mount (shown on the mount interface screen). Armor can be obtained from stable NPC's. crafting, drops and events.
- Mounts will go straight into your Bag. If you want to free some space up you can place mounts in your Bank, just speak to a Warehouse Manager (Banker) found in all main towns.