Base Mount Speed 9.0 m/s.
(Mount speeds can increase with added mount armors).
Yata are slightly faster than your average horse, but not as strong.
- You can purchase a Yata Calf for 5 Gold from any Stablehand NPC, mainly found in towns by the stables.
- Place your baby mount on the ground and then interact with it.
- You will now need to feed it a Vita Root. Vita Root is obtained from planting a Vita Seed. You can obtain a Vita Seed from any town Seed Merchant.
- Plant your Vita Seed and wait for it to grow into a Vita Root, this should only take around 30 seconds. Now you can feed the Vita Root to your baby mount, this will make your mount grow.
- Now your mount requires some water, water is free from any Water Well found mainly in towns.
- Give your mount some water, keep interacting with your mount until it grows into an adult. Now you can click the mount to add it to your bag.
- Fleeing Yata (Level 20)
- This mount can also be purchased from the in game Marketplace. Access the shop through the menu.
- This mount can be obtained by all races.
- You can obtain additional armor for your mount (shown on the mount interface screen). Armor can be obtained from stable NPC's. crafting, drops and events.
- Mounts will go straight into your Bag. If you want to free some space up you can place mounts in your Bank, just speak to a Warehouse Manager (Banker) found in all main towns.