60 Speed, 60 Stamina, 60 Carrying Capacity.
Riding Skills are character bound.
Impetuous and fierce, this all-purpose Imperial steed yields only to a capable master.
- To get the Imperial Horse you need to purchase the Elder Scrolls Online Imperial Edition.
- To find the Store go to the official website, click into Account and then into Store.
- If you already own the Elder Scrolls Online Standard Edition you will want to go to the Upgrade Service.
- You need to visit a main town and speak with the stable NPC.
- Check the map when in a town for a horse icon to find the stables.
- This mount will cost 1 Gold.
- No character level requirement needed, you can get this mount at any level.
- You can rename your mount, see a stable master for changing names.
Crown Store Mount Lessons:
Can purchase Crown Lessons for:
- Riding Speed - Increase your mounted speed by 1 per lesson (allows you to move faster while mounted).
- Riding Capacity - Expand your inventory space by 1 slot per lesson (allows you to carry more items).
- Riding Stamina - Increase your mounted stamina by 1 per lesson (prevents being dismounted & allows mount to sprint longer).