60 Speed, 60 Stamina, 60 Carrying Capacity.
Riding Skills are character bound.
Handsome, strong, and swift, the palomino is favored by couriers and sportsmen.
- This mount is no longer obtainable through the informaton below. Rumors that the Palomino Horse might be released on the Crown Store.
- To get the Palomino Horse you need to purchase it from the Elder Scrolls Online Store.
- This mount costs around $14.99 / €11.99 / £9.99. The price varies with currency.
- To find the Store go to the official website, click into Account and then into Store.
- No character level requirement needed, you can get this mount at any level.
- You can rename your mount, see a stable master for changing names.
Crown Store Mount Lessons:
Can purchase Crown Lessons for:
- Riding Speed - Increase your mounted speed by 1 per lesson (allows you to move faster while mounted).
- Riding Capacity - Expand your inventory space by 1 slot per lesson (allows you to carry more items).
- Riding Stamina - Increase your mounted stamina by 1 per lesson (prevents being dismounted & allows mount to sprint longer).