Heavy Inferno Nightmare
Increases your movement speed by 110%.
Players level 4 or above.
Permanent character mount.
You can be dismounted if you suffer 5 hits in 5 seconds, or lose 10% or more of your hitpoints in a single attack.
These exceptionally rare creatures come from the Shadowfell, and controlling one takes a very special rider.
To obtain a Heavy Inferno Nightmare you can trade in an unbound Heavy Mystic Nightmare to the Mount Vendor Brendon Canter.
A Heavy Inferno Nightmare was obtained by chance from a Nightmare Lockbox - Nightmare Lockboxes were dropped by monsters.
To open a Nightmare Lockbox you need an Enchanted Key - Enchanted Keys can be purchased from the Zen Market, you can access the store from the main menu.
- Enchanted Key (125 ZEN) - A magical key that can open any lockbox, including the Nightmare Lockbox, Dark Forest Lockbox or Feywild Lockbox. (single purchase, tradable with players).
- Enchanted Keys (1,125 ZEN) - A keyring of 10 total keys that can open any lockbox, including the Nightmare Lockbox, Dark Forest Lockbox or Feywild Lockbox. (single purchase, tradable with players).
You can obtain Nightmare Lockboxes and Enchanted Keys from other places such as in game trade/auction houses.
- You can increase mount speed, change combat power and more from the Mounts & Stable menu. Access this through your Character Sheet (C).
- Also known as Fire Horse, Fire Nightmare, Armored Nightmare.
- Binds on Equip and cannot sell.
- To use this mount your character needs to be level 4+ and have completed the Sleeping Dragon Bridge tutorial.